- Login to MySPC and choose Apply for Graduation.
- Complete the application form and hit Save. This will submit the form to the appropriate department.
- You will then be directed to pay the graduation fee.
- If you have a previous graduation application in the system, click on the "+" sign to create a new application.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may complete the printable version of the Graduation Application and take it to the student services office on your campus.
The non-refundable graduation application fee is not transferable to another term if, for some reason, you fail to graduate this term. Verify your graduation status with your academic advisor before you apply to ensure your eligibility. If you are applying to graduate with more than one degree or certificate, you must complete an application for each, but you are required to pay the graduation application fee only once per term.
If you need to make changes to your graduation application once it is submitted, please contact Denise Wilson at 727-302-6884.
Note: Your diploma will be mailed to you approximately six weeks after the end of the term if you have applied and paid the fee for graduation by the deadline and satisfied all degree requirements.
Participate in the graduation ceremony to celebrate your academic accomplishments.