Disability Resources

Disability Resources
Disability Resources  Document a Disability
Talk to a Specialist
Get Started  

At your service

If you have hearing or vision loss, a chronic illness, an emotional, learning or physical disability, the college has programs to help meet your needs.

Who is eligible?

A student with a documented disability may be eligible to receive services. If you think you have a disability but have not had it documented, your campus Learning Specialist will explain how to get proper testing or assessment. To be documented, you must have a recent report from a licensed physician or psychologist or an IEP or SOP from your high school.

What services are available?

Appropriate, reasonable accommodations are offered based on documented needs. Accommodations might include:

  • Adaptive technology
  • Enlargers
  • Early registration
  • Tutors
  • Notetakers 
  • Sign language interpreters
  • Real-time captioning
  • Testing arrangements
  • Classroom modifications

What are the benefits?

Students who use these services tend to have:

  • higher GPAs 
  • fewer withdrawals from courses
  • better graduation rates

Request Services

See a campus learning specialist and bring your documentation. Schedule your appointment as early as possible so that accommodations can be made in a timely manner. All information will be kept confidential.

If you need a Sign Language Interpreter, complete this form.