Join us at the Biomedical Engineering Technology Career Exploration and open house, where you can learn about a career in Biomedical Engineering Technology. This profession, a bridge between healthcare and technology, is your opportunity to truly make a difference in someone's life!
The event is on Monday, February 19, from 5:30 - 6 p.m. at SPC's Tarpon Springs Campus, 600 Klosterman Rd., Tarpon Springs, FL, in the BB Building, Room 121.
At this event, you can:
- Explore a career in medical technology
- Learn about local and national job opportunities
- Learn about program expectations and the courses offered
- Learn about bachelor's degree opportunities
- Speak directly to faculty
- Tour the current lab
Please reserve your seat by submitting an RSVP. For more information on the Biomedical Engineering Technology A.S. degree, please contact Lara Sharp at Sharp.firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-398-8256, or Dr. Brian Bell at email@example.com.