Parking: There is a $10 parking fee at the stadium
- Candidates enter through Gate 6.
- Guests and general public enter through Gates 3 and 5.
- Guests and students with Accessibility Service Needs enter through Gate 4.
- You may bring as many guests as you want. Tickets are not required.
- Animals are not allowed in the stadium except service animals.
Decorum and Protocol
The commencement ceremony is a formal event. Decorum and courtesy are very important for candidates and guests. Please use good judgement and celebrate your accomplishment in a way not to disrupt others.
- Please plan for a two-hour program.
- All candidates and their guests are expected to remain until the entire ceremony is over.
- Turn off cell phones for the ceremony.
Strollers are not allowed in the stadium. Wheelchairs are not available. Please plan to arrive in a timely manner in order to accomodate wanding/metal detectors at the stadium gates.