This online employment guidance program helps you prepare the materials necessary for a successful job search, including writing a resume and cover letters, creating an online portfolio, preparing for the interview and locating employment opportunities.
LAND THE INTERVIEW; GET THE JOB
SPC Career Services can help you:
- Research employers to discover your employment value.
- Sell yourself with a professional resume and cover letters
- Sharpen your interview skills and salary negotiating techniques.
- Build professional resumes, curricula vitae, cover letters and online portfolios.
- Practice interview techniques, dress the part and be ready to answer and offer questions.
- Understand the company, the employer's needs, the job and the company culture.
- Identify and use community and online resources.
PUT YOUR CAREER CHOICE TO THE TEST
Career Services can help you locate the right job for you. We can guide you to local and national companies that are seeking the skills you have and help you develop an action plan. As an SPC student, you can:
- Attend job fairs and networking events.
- Explore job banks and databases, employment agencies and online job search tools.
- Identify companies that are looking for your educational background, previous experience and values.
- Accentuate your strengths in an interview to communicate your value to the company.
- Learn how to follow up the interview and close the deal.