Food Pantry Updates
SPC Food Pantry for Students
Monday and Wednesday
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Midtown Center's Cecil B. Keene, Sr. Student Achievement Center
1048 22nd Street S St. Petersburg, FL 33712
Community Partners Food Pantries
In addition, our community partners are also providing food pantry resources and mobile centers. Please contact these partners for times and locations.
- The Shepherd Center: 727-939-1400 for north county residents)
- Clearwater, RCS Pinellas: 727-443-4031; 700 Druid Road (for Clearwater residents)
- Florida Dream Center Mobile Food Pantry: 727-851-9074 (for mid-county residents)
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic: 727-821-1200 (for south county residents)
- Metro Inclusive: 727-321-3854
- Salvation Army: Every Wednesday this month, providing food by drive through at Mallory-Powell complex, 1521 Druid Road East, Clearwater