FOR ASSISTANCE, CALL CAMPUS SECURITY DISPATCH:
- From a college phone dial extension 2560
- From cell or other phones dial 727-791-2560
IN AN EMERGENCY DIAL 911
For immediate emergency assistance, on all campuses (police, fire, medical) dial 911 and then call Security Dispatch at 727-791-2560.
REPORTING SEXUAL VIOLENCE, MISCONDUCT OR HARASSMENT
St. Petersburg College is committed to preventing sexual violence and sexual harassment on all of its campuses by providing resources to educate students and employees. If you experience any form of sexual misconduct, including unwelcome sexual advances, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking, on campus or at any College-sponsored activity, we are here to help. In non-emergency situations, report discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault or any sexual misconduct to the Director of EA/EO/Title IX Coordinator or to any of the other designated reporting contacts on each campus or their successor in office.
REPORT ABUSE OF A MINOR
Learn how to report abuse of a minor.
ANONYMOUSLY REPORT A CONCERN OR CRIME
To anonymously report a concern or crime, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NON-EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS OF LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT
- St. Petersburg Police Department: 727-893-7780
- Clearwater Police Department: 727-562-4242
- Tarpon Springs Police Department: 727-938-2849
- Pinellas Park Police Department: 727-541-0758
- Largo Police Department: 727-587-6730
- Pinellas County Sheriff: 727-582-6200