Clearwater Campus Centrally located in Pinellas county
Serving more than 14,000 students, the 40-acre Clearwater Campus opened in 1965 and is noted for its environmental-friendly facilities. This campus is home to:
- Collaborative Center for Emerging Technologies, a state-of-the-art training facility for advanced manufacturing
- Crossroads Gallery, where students and faculty regularly exhibit their works
- Theater program and productions
- Titan baseball and softball teams
- Three solar panel installations
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold Certified Natural Science, Mathematics and College of Education (NM) Building
- Visual arts facilities:
- Photography labs, including a professional shooting studio, color processing area, 20-station digital studio, medium to large format industry-standard printers and private labs for students.
- Ceramics facilities, including 20 professional Pacifica Gt-800 pottery wheels, Brent Sr-20 slab roller, Soldner Studio clay mixer, Peter Pugger VPM-60 pug/mixer, separate drying, glazing and mixing rooms, outdoor work area equipped two Raku kilns with adjacent firing pits, electric Skutt 1227PK kilns, 20 Cubic Food electric Bailey/Fredrickson computer-controlled front loading kiln, Geil DLB-40S computer-controlled kiln for gas firing and 20 cubic foot cross draft soda kiln.
- Printmaking studio with Conrad etching press 28” x 40” and a smaller press 20” x 36”, drying rack 36” x 48”, vertical etching tanks, light exposure unit for photo silk screening, light table, clean paper room and an Apple computer.
The St. Petersburg College Clearwater Campus is located at 2465 Drew Street, Clearwater, FL 33765.
Please note that some of our offices have moved as we continue to grow our campus:
Advising, Registration, Financial Aid, Business Office, Testing and the Associate Provost offices are now located in the Language Arts (LA) Building, Room LA100.
Career Services, Student Support Services (SSS Program), Learning Support Commons (Tutoring) and the Provost Office are now located in Second floor of the new library.