Seminole Campus: Part of the community
Opened in 1998, SPC's Seminole Campus is nestled among 100 acres of beautiful pine woodlands and is adjacent to the Seminole Recreation Center. The campus features a free-standing solar energy structure and is home to:
- Natural Habitat Park and Environmental Center, a 40-acre tract with boardwalks open to the public
- Career and Entrepreneurship Center, providing resources to SPC students and alumni
- University Partnership Center, offering access from Pinellas County to bachelor's and graduate degrees at major universities
- Institute for Strategic Policy Solutions or ISPS, a leading center for discussion of key policy issues
- Seminole Community Library, a joint-use library between the City of Seminole and St. Petersburg College
- Patient clinic for the University of Florida's College of Dentistry
- SPC's Innovation Lab
- Labs, facilities and equipment for the digital media programs, including a full working studio decked out with a green screen, a sound-proof audio recording and editing booth and high-end iMacs that are run through 42-inch LCD monitors; access to the latest software, including 4K Blackmagic Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Pro Tools and Media Composer, Logic Pro 9, Maya, Unity-design3, Sibelius and Scratch; and high-end video and still cameras, audio recorders, light kits and microphones.
The St. Petersburg College Seminole Campus is located at 9200 113th St. N., Seminole, FL 33772.