Financial Aid Forms
Verification update - less documentation now required for some students!
See the updated Verification requirements.
Log in to MySPC to see if there are any documents that you do not need to submit (will show as "waived"), documents you still need to submit (will show as "initiated" or "returned") or if you have already been awarded financial aid.
- Quicker and easier to complete
- Can be completed on mobile devices
- Work better using landscape instead of portrait
- Enable cookie functionality on your mobile internet browser
- Pop up blockers may prevent E-forms from displaying correctly on your mobile device
- Fillable versions
- Wait 24-48 hours before resubmitting
- Always check your and/or your parents' email for forms you have already started
- Verification documents must be submitted by using our online E-Forms, in person or by mail or fax. For your personal security and to meet federal guidelines, we cannot accept student Verification documents by email
Find out more about Winter Session Financial Aid.
Find out more about Summer Financial Aid.