Don't lose your financial aid
Follow these tips to make sure you are not at risk of losing your financial aid:
- Review your Financial Aid Status often in MySPC and monitor your Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Use My Learning Plan in MySPC and work closely with your Academic Advisor to ensure you are meeting your academic requirements.
- Make sure to register only for courses that are within your current degree program. See What classes are used in the calculation of your financial aid awards?
- Monitor your mail and your SPC student email to stay informed.
- Stay on track toward your degree: If you need help, contact us and we'll set a meeting to help you get back on track.
- Withdrawing from classes can cost you - know the consequences of withdrawing.