In order to receive your financial aid you must complete the Accept/Reduce/Decline awards process. Login to MySPC and follow these instructions:
- Choose the box titled Financial Aid.
- On the drop down menu on the left, select Awards, then select Accept/Decline
- Check the year. If you want to change the year, select Change.
- Read and agree to the Conditions of Financial Assistance.*
- Review the details of your award package before making decisions. Grants and scholarships are automatically accepted for you.
- Decline, reduce or accept the loans offered to you by selecting the pencil icon.* A field will open to complete your decision on the award. You can reduce any loan amount after checking the "Accept" box. If you have been awarded both a Subsidized and Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loan, you must accept the full Subsidized Loan before you can receive the Unsubsidized Loan.
- If you attend less than full-time during any term, your Cost of Attendance and financial aid award amounts will be adjusted. This could result in reduction or removal of loans or other financial aid.
- Use the links provided to complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.*
- Select the green Submit button.
* You must complete these steps before your funds can be applied to your student account for tuition and fees.