How to Request your SPC transcript

Former SPC students may request official St. Petersburg College transcripts online or by mail. Official transcripts may only be sent electronically (free) to select Florida public universities and colleges. For all other institutions, a hard-copy transcript ($5 per copy) will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service. Essential staff are charged with fulfilling these requests and transcripts are mailed out twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays.

At this time, St. Petersburg College has not partnered with a third party vendor such as Parchment, Clearinghouse or eScrip-Safe to provide electronic delivery of PDF transcripts via email or through the SPEEDE data interchange. We are currently exploring options to expand our service platforms. We ask you keep in mind our current services when it comes to meeting deadlines. If you are ordering a transcript to be sent to another school, we encourage you to actively work with your admissions representative as many schools have essential personnel continuing to process mail while others are accepting unofficial transcripts until staff return to campus. To obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript, you may log into MySPC and download it at your convenience.

Official transcripts must be requested online or with a signed transcript request form Email requests are not accepted. If you need a secondary document to be submitted with your transcript, please scan and email it to prior to ordering your transcript. This will insure we match it with your transcript. Be sure to include your full name and student ID in all correspondence.

Request your transcript online

Use Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox for Windows or Mozilla Firefox for Mac to insure no payment errors occur. The $5 per copy charge is non-refundable.

To order your official transcript online follow these steps:

  1. Log in to to access your private student information. (If you don’t remember your student email address or password, links on the login page will guide you to retrieve them.) 
  2. Choose the MySPC icon.
  3. Click on the tile, My Academics. Scroll down to Transcripts. Select Request Official Transcript. If you only want to view your transcript, choose View Unofficial Transcript.
  4. Complete the form.
  5. Submit payment (hard copy only) using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club or JCB.

Request your transcript at a campus

This service has been suspended as all SPC campuses are closed due to coronavirus.

Request your transcript by mail

To request an official transcript by mail, you must complete the transcript request form. Include a check or money order ($5 per copy) and mail it to:

Office of Admissions & Records
St. Petersburg College
P.O. Box 33089
St. Petersburg, FL 33733

Privacy concerns 

Your academic records are protected by federal law. For your privacy, transcripts cannot be ordered by email, telephone or fax and they cannot be emailed or sent as PDF’s.

SPC will only issue official transcripts. Official transcripts are printed on security paper and include the college seal and signature of the Director of Admissions & Records. When mailed, transcripts will arrive in separate sealed envelopes stamped across the back flap of the envelope. Make sure the mailing address you provide is accurate as the $5 fee is nonrefundable.

Requesting a transcript after graduation 

The degree completion will be reflected on the official transcript as applications are reviewed and posted throughout the processing period. Students should check in MYSPC to see if their degree(s) have been posted prior to sending transcripts to another institution.

Transcript Processing Timeframe
When ordering a transcript…  Transcripts will be processed 
If you check “after grades are posted” 7 days after grades are processed
If you check “after degree has posted” 30 days after grades are processed
If you check “as soon as possible” Next business day

Note: The above processing times may be impacted by holiday closing. Refer to the Academic Calendar for COLLEGE CLOSED dates, located at the bottom of the page.

Outstanding holds may delay release of transcripts 

Transcripts cannot be released until all SPC obligations are satisfied. Check your holds in MySPC to determine if you have any outstanding financial obligations.

If you have a Stafford loan and are graduating, you must complete Federal Direct Stafford Loan Exit Counseling. SPC will receive the results the next business day. Transcripts cannot be released until this is complete.

Contact us

Contact Admissions and Records for questions regarding:

Transfer Credit evaluation
727-341-7141, email 

727-302-6884, email 

Transcripts (Incoming)

Florida residency status
727-341-3403, email